Monday, March 29, 2010

Interested in a domain name?

Hi,

I am sure if you got to this website then you are interested in one of my domain names. Yes, I do own quite a few. Virtual real estate is good stuff! If you are a SERIOUS buyer then please contact me, otherwise please do not. I am an extremely busy business owner, wife, and mom and don't have time for someone who is not serious about purchasing a domain name. My domain names have been appraised and sell for the thousands NOT the hundreds. I have been buying and selling domain names for years so I know what I am doing and what the names are worth. If you don't feel they are worth thousands no problem! But please don't email me telling me that I am overcharging, business is business and I know *this* business =)

My terms are simple. You email me an offer for the domain and if I am in agreement we sign a contract and have it notarized. I only accept payment via Pay Pal. Once your payment has cleared then I start the domain transfer process (it takes about a day depending on how much you check email). It's not hard =)

Here are a list of my domain names for sale. A few of them are variations of the same name so I will sell the 2 names together.

ABEAUTIFULLIFECOACH.COM
AMERICANBABYSIGNS.COM
AMERICANBRIDEANDGROOM.COM
AMERICANDREAMCOACH.COM
AMERICANHEROHANDBAGS.COM
AMERICANROADTRIP.COM
ARMYBABYSIGNS.COM
ARMYDOULA.COM
CENTEXFAMILY.COM
CENTEXHOMEANDGARDEN.COM
CENTRALTEXASFAMILY.COM
CUTTHECLUTTER.COM
ELLACLARE.COM
GISFORHIRE.COM
GRACEFORTHEDAY.COM
HEARTOFTEXASWOMAN.COM
HOPERISING.ORG
LONESTARDEALS.COM
MANGOANDMINT.COM
MASSAGEBYTHEMINUTE.COM
PAMPEREDCHEFBYMICHELLE.COM
PCSMAGAZINE.COM
SAWEDDINGANDPARTY.COM
SAWEDDINGSOURCE.COM
SIENNAORGANICS.COM
STANDINGNEUTRAL.COM
TEAMAMERICANDREAM.COM
TEXASSENIORCONNECTION.COM
THEEVENTORGANIZER.COM
THETECHEDITOR.COM